We are so excited to have the opportunity to offer the highest quality rug pad on the market. These 1/8"-thick felt and rubber rug pads are made in the United States. For smaller rugs and runners, they offer strong gripping and plush comfort without a bulky appearance. For medium, large, and oversized rugs, they offer moderate cushion with strong gripping. We recommend purchasing a rug pad for all the vintage rugs in your home, as they protect not only your floors, but the rugs themselves!
Your rug pad will be sent to you directly from our partnering rug pad company.
Why Rug Pads are Important:
- Protects your floors and your rug, preventing friction which can lead to damage. This quality rug pad will prolong the life of your vintage rug
- Non-slip grip. This rug pad will anchor your rug, preventing slipping and sliding, and will keep your rug from bunching or wrinkling
- Provides plush cushioning especially to our low pile vintage rugs
- Allows for airflow between your floors and your rug, preventing debris build-up, making cleaning/vacuuming much easier
Your rug pad will be custom cut to the exact size you need, according to the rug you purchase with it. If you are purchasing a rug pad individually, for a rug you already own, please leave us a note at checkout with your rug's exact dimensions, and we will custom cut the rug pad to fit your existing rug
- Made in the USA
- Made of recycled felt and natural rubber
- Safe for all floors
- Moisture and mildew resistant
- 10 year warranty (through our partnering rug pad company)